May 2, 2011

Happy Foster Care Awareness Month!!

May is Foster Care Awareness Month and we want to thank all of our foster parents out there!

To show our appreciation to all of Alabama's foster families, APAC encourages you to leave a comment about your favorite part of being a foster parent! If you leave a comment, you will be entered in a drawing to win a $25 Gift Certificate to Outback Steakhouse.

We appreciate each of you and love working with the adoptive and foster families in Alabama!

Sincerely,
Jill, Lisa, Kai, Michael and Jennifer
Alabama Pre/Post Adoption Connections

3 comments:

  1. My favorite part of being a foster parent is planting a seed within each child that comes to us, to know they are loved and created for a purpose by an awesome God. To work with the birth families toward reunification and know that you can be a resource to them even after the family is reunited! Thank you! Shannon and Eddie Staggs, Troy,AL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe and Cheryl AnthonyMay 2, 2011 at 10:10 PM

    My favorite thing about being a foster parent are the children. They teach me so much in so many ways; since I have been a foster mom, I have learned more about me than I ever thought I would...some good...some things need improvement. Most of all I have learned that the children need our love...which includes correction... After 35+ children in 10 years a little of each of them is still with me and I hope a little of us went with them as they moved forward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best thing about being a foster parent is seeing a child that needs love and acceptance and being able to give it to them. Seeing the change in all of our lives as a result of it.

    Murray & Tina Johnson

    ReplyDelete